For the first time in years, a two-sided mattress made for fine hotels is available at America's Mattress! The Presidential Suite X has two comfort layers - with Gel Active Gel Foam and Swirl Memory Foam - on either side of the durable and supportive 800 Continuous Coil System with Foam Encasement so you can rotate AND flip your mattress to extend its life Plus, with a cool-to-the-touch surface, you can sleep soundly knowing your mattress will stay cool throughout the night!
- Serta Support Foam: Serta's Support Foam combines gentle cushioning with extra support, for more firmness at the sleep surface.
- Continuous Support Innerspring: Promotes proper back support and undisturbed sleep by combining a continuous coil design with head-to-toe construction. Each coil is attached to its neighbors on two sides, adding stability and durability as needed while reducing motion transfer from side to side.
- Gentle Support Aire: This soft foam provides enhanced cushioning for exceptional comfort and promotes airflow through its unique, gently rippling design.
- Gel Active Gel Foam: Cooling gel is swirled directly into a breathable foam designed to promote airflow and heat dissipation.
- Swirl Gel Memory Foam: Cooling gel is swirled into premium memory foam, enhancing airflow and heat dissipation for a cool, contouring type of comfort
- Double-Sided Construction: Comfort layers are on both the top and bottom of the mattress, allowing you to flip the mattress (in addition to rotating it) to even out the wear on the sleeping surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.